Friday, July 4, 2008

BABASONICOS-Mucho (Universal, '08)

I'm not going to write a review of Babasónicos' new album Mucho, because I've already done that here. It's actually a mash-up of a record review, with an interview, a band's bio and a concert's advertising.
All I have to say is that, since I wrote the review almost a month ago and after I saw them playing the album live (I was DJing at their gig in between sets, wink), I've been loving this album so mucho more that now I'm seriously considering it as a plausible candidate to compete for the best Latin albums of 2008.
At least it has a guaranteed position in my top-ten. Considering the amounts of crap that I receive, I don't really think that many mind-blowing new records are gonna come out in the next six month. But I could be wrong...

No comments: